controls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

controls

i might be in the wrong section. and this might have been asked before. i've always been a console gamer. i got a copy of ut3 for christmas for my pc. i have the equipment to use my xbox 360 controller on my pc. is it possible to us it with ut3? the ingame settings wont let me. i didnt know if there might be a way to make it work somehow else

Yes, you can.

First make sure your controller is plugged in before you start up UT3. If you plug it in after you started UT3, the game might not recognize that a controller is there. The other thing you need to do is if you updated to patch 1.3, is go into your Settings. Under the 'Input' tab you need to click the 'Enable Joystick' option. Your controller should now work.

Comment

controllers

thanx for the help man. i just realized that i didnt have the most recent patch. that would explain y it didnt work

Comment

This is a free must have program for the 360 controller.

http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail...r/1148671810/1

Comment

does anyone know how to adjust the sensitivity of the controller joystick?

Comment

Originally posted by fragdoctor View Post
            does anyone know how to adjust the sensitivity of the controller joystick?
            You will need to edit your UTInput.ini file. It's located at:

My Documents/My Games/Unreal Tournament 3/UTGame/Config

Open it up in something like Notepad. You'll need to find this line under the [Engine.PlayerInput] section, the first section.

Bindings=(Name="GBA_Look_Gamepad",Command="Axis aLookup Speed=1.0 DeadZone=0.3")

Adjust the speed till it's where you like. The lower the number, the slower the you'll look around / aim will be. 0.65 works for me.

Comment

Working...
            X