Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by gargorias View Post
    Seems to me that 99.999% of people with this game don't have the so called CD key bug!
    I think you are correct but it seems the CD-Key issue and the UT3.exe not responding can start at any time and become chronic sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Seems to me that 99.999% of people with this game don't have the so called CD key bug!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have the solution. I play UT2004 and don't have to log in or input my cd key :-)

Once there are posts here that things are fixed I'll purchase the game.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Not sure how the listed games are chosen. I have a lot more than these. I use the PC for all FPS and a 65" DLP XBox 360 combination for other games. I need a mouse/keyboard for FPS.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So MasterB I see by your gamer-tag many games, but UT3 does not appear to be one of them? any reason for that? just curious..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Indy View Post
    Sorry you feel that way because discussion is exactly what I'm trying to promote..
    Discussion is great, that's why I visit here.
    Sarcasm or speaking down to others has no place here however IMO.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MasterB View Post
    You are ungrateful.
    I help many in this forum. When I respond to a post, I have no idea what the the knowledge level is of the person posting. It seems your level of experience is higher but your ability to accept input, sucks.
    Don't post if you are not indirectly asking for an opinion or help. It's assumed posts like yours are looking for help.
    Sorry you feel that way because discussion is exactly what I'm trying to promote..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Real help is always appreciated, but didn't ask for help btw.. So thanks again to those who offer only the obvious and probably tried many times already solutions, that helps so many I'm sure..

The point is to get the attention of those who have the ability to address and fix serious bugs, that this is a bug and definitely needs fix'n and is getting old fast..
    You are ungrateful.
    I help many in this forum. When I respond to a post, I have no idea what the the knowledge level is of the person posting. It seems your level of experience is higher but your ability to accept input, sucks.
    Don't post if you are not indirectly asking for an opinion or help. It's assumed posts like yours are looking for help.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Real help is always appreciated, but didn't ask for help btw.. So thanks again to those who offer only the obvious and probably tried many times already solutions, that helps so many I'm sure..

The point is to get the attention of those who have the ability to address and fix serious bugs, that this is a bug and definitely needs fix'n and is getting old fast..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well thanks for that helpful bit of advice..
    When you ask for help, don't criticize others for helping.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well thanks for that helpful bit of advice..

Meanwhile UnrealLoco came to the rescue with a login workaround and now with enough smashing of the Esc key you can in fact login without ever logging in!! Go figure.. Still a huge hassle to go through, you have to ask is the game worth it???

If that isn't a true representation of a bug by definition, I don't know what is!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Did you try to reinstall?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    double post! don't you just hate that..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well excuse me if you tired of hearing it... WE ARE TIRED OF ENTERING THE CDKEY also!!
    In any case thanks for the link but been there done that yet still no cigar!!! for me and many many many others!!

What do we have to do to get someone's attention who can address the issue, the fix is not difficult to do, just requires a different way of thinking...

Takes all the fun out of the game when you can't open a game you purchased and play!! I mean, even if the key is accepted your attempt to play a game is foiled by the darn login.. which is yet another pending pain in the *** since I still can't login....

I salute the dedication of guys out there who are trying their hardest to fix the game, you would think Epic would try to help them out a little. For starters how about making the cdkey and the login issues a thing of the past??

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Go there:

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=587940

Leave a comment:

Working...
X