MY UT3 Won't even install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY UT3 Won't even install

I just bought the game the other day,to see how it was for pc, and I go to install the **** thing and it stops doing anything at the "configuring your Software installation" part,and I've left the room for15-20 mins at a time with each try,expecting to be something within the installation thats taking forever,but to no avail.

Anyone able to help?

i bought it today tried to luanch it it would do it then shut off

Comment

With all posts like this it would be best including something about what your current system specs are; cpu, ram ,videocard and operating system. Any part close to minimum specs and you may already know the culprit.

Comment

I had the same issue . Nothing i tried would work , It would always hang on deferent parts of the instalation procces , Tried it on 3 deferent computers with the same result

I ended up just downloading a warez version and installed it and used my retail CD key with it , Hated to do that but was the only way to get this game working

Comment

I figured it out,its a program running in the processes,like installshield,its making the computer think its installing but not really.so check out your processes when installing,eliminate any other programs trying to install UT3,and it should work,now i'm trying to get the game to stop crashing....lol Epic games,ahh, sometimes I think they should've stopped at Gears 1.

Comment

Working...
          X