Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT 3 Online problem / Cant login.

hi guys, i just bought & install the UT 3

i run the game without problems but when i try to login i get.
    The online service is currently unavailable.

i wait like 1 hour but nothing.. i get the same error.

help plz :P

PD: i dont have firewall.

When the login screen pops up just wait a few minutes, the login process is slow as **** today.

Comment

This is the 4th post on the subject now. Although the other 3 are in the General UT3 forum.
      Just need to wait a bit. It logs in eventually.

Pop!

Comment

Epic please rid of of gamespy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rumple View Post
          Epic please rid of of gamespy!!!!
          +1 (and +get)

How can you do this to us and not be bothered about it?!

Comment

I have had the problem in the past and also this weekend. its sad that Epic has subcontracted out the user GUI to GSpy and the result is a ****ty SW build that at times is unuseable due to Gspy server problems. When gamespy goes on Xmas vacation they apparentlly leave no one watching the ship and UT users end up gettign screwed. Epic and Gspy dont seem to take heart in the welfare of their users anymore. As an origninal Unreal player that has supported Unreal then UT99 with purchases up to UT3 (skipped UT2k4) I think this is the last time I support product unless they patch the ****ty GUI and resolve the login id - nothing like paying for a game you cannot use at times. "access to online features will be disabled" BS! Unfukingbelieveable.

Comment

I can't tell you guys the number of times I've had to enter the 'PRODUCT KEY' for UT3 A'aaaaaaag!!

I'm so tired of this product... It's killing me.....

Also why the heck can I not login 30 mins after I was just online playing....???????

Frustrated to death!!!!!!

Comment

looks like they updated their login

http://support.igninsider.com/ics/su...uestionID=2158

Comment

I saw that too thanks but still can't login!!!

And you got to love this:

"If you have any confusion, please contact Customer Service" but the link gets lost in space.....

Comment

I have to post the darn cdkey safe online so I can find it whilst traveling when UT3 refuses to let my play online until I enter the key!! Which by the way does not even support copy and paste (or Ctrl + V), no instead one has to enter the key manually each time!!!!

Comment

well i managed to login right now and go into my server to play try this turn on game hit esc on login if its logging in click playoffline now go to multiplayer its going to give a message click ok and hit esc now click multiplayer again and that message shouldnt appear now join a server all favorites will be there and all other servers if the above didnt work for ya do it a few times cause it does work

Happy Gaming

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMaster View Post
                        When the login screen pops up just wait a few minutes, the login process is slow as **** today.

This is unacceptable!!

Comment

Originally posted by unrealloco View Post
                          well i managed to login right now and go into my server to play try this turn on game hit esc on login if its logging in click playoffline now go to multiplayer its going to give a message click ok and hit esc now click multiplayer again and that message shouldnt appear now join a server all favorites will be there and all other servers if the above didnt work for ya do it a few times cause it does work

Happy Gaming
                          Well now, that's a workaround worthy of a medal !!

I'll give it a try thx..

Comment

well i see you managed to login and go into my server indy

Comment

Thx Loco the workaround actually did work YAY!!

so it took several attempts at smashing the Esc key but eventually did connect and the server page finally showed UT3 servers and favorites to connect too!!

Folks should not have to resort to this to login....

Comment

Working...
                              X