In-game hidden assets *Fix Inside*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In-game hidden assets *Fix Inside*

What do I do if assets show up on some computers but don't show up on other computers while in-game? The bulk of them are there and display fine, but things like 1/4 of the decolayers or a random asset like a fence piece won't show up and are hidden. The fence is invisible but the collision is still there which is odd. I've check the assets in the editor and they aren't hidden in game or anything and like I said before, they will display on some computers, just not all. Any suggestions? I'd appreciate it.

Some assets by default on their properties are set to high or medium...
    Wich means they will only show on medium or high detail settings, I'm not on my working pc but you should be able to find it easily on the assets properties.

Comment

ahhhhh, gotcha! I will look into this, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMaster View Post
        Some assets by default on their properties are set to high or medium...
        Wich means they will only show on medium or high detail settings, I'm not on my working pc but you should be able to find it easily on the assets properties.
        WORKED, Thanks a bunch!! Although the foliage meshes are still disappearing if I set the graphics too low. I've looked in the terrain material and the actual static mesh but don't see anything to set to low detail mode. Any known workaround?

Comment

Working...
        X