Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    See if this helps: http://servers.dvts.org/ut3/installation/index.html

The UT3 1.3 patch, which includes everything from Patches 1.1 and 1.2 is available here or here. After downloading the patch just double click on it to install it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Black_Onslaught View Post
    Hi all
    Hi. Wow, someone from Singapore, welcome
    1) I require a patch for UT3 as i can't play on some servers, but i don't know the location to save the downloaded files to.
    That location doesn't matter much, select one suitable like the desktop or Documents. But then it's an .exe, just execute it and it will patch the game automatically.

About the mods, just unzip the file to a temporary location. Then it can get messy. The location where they must end up with is under the "my documents" folder. It helps a lot if you have Documents on your desktop. It's more less like this:
    - Some mods come in a self-extract .exe inside the zip. You shouldn't have a problem here, it will do the trick
    - If you only have a single folder called "My Games" on the set you extracted, then just copy it into your documents folder. It means that the folder structure is already included.
    - If you still have a single folder, but it's called "UTGame", you must go to "My Games\Unreal Tournament 3". Then copy it there.
    - Otherwise with the extensions .ut3, .ini, .int, etc..., I don't remember too well now tbh . I believe that they can all go to My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps

gl hf

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Problems with UT3 Downloads

Problems with UT3 Downloads

Hi all, please redirect me if this is related to an already existing thread. I tried searching for similar threads but couldn't find any. Currently encountering some problems :

1) I require a patch for UT3 as i can't play on some servers, but i don't know the location to save the downloaded files to.

2) When i DL custom maps/ skins/ etc., how many and what are the extensions of the files that i need? e.g. filename.xxx (xxx being the extension name), as i realise that some maps or stuff i downloaded come in zipped files and when i unzip them, i get like 3 diff ext for some websites and like 4 for other servers. One more thing is, all those files with diff ext, where do i put them into?

*Some p'ple asked me to go check the readme, but when i checked my game files, i cld'nt find a proper readme that helps with these questions.*

Any help is very much appreciated. Thx so much.
Working...
X