3 Way Split-Screen On PC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 Way Split-Screen On PC?

At the moment, I have UT3 working with two split-screens on my PC (I used this guide http://pcsplitscreen.freehostia.com/Unreal.htm) I have two Logitech controllers; one is wired and the other is wireless.

I can use the keyboard and mouse for screen 1 and my Logitech wireless controller for screen 2. However, I can't get my other wired Logitech controller to work for screen 3. Everytime I use the wired controller, it controls screen 1 not screen 3. How can I get screen 3 to work with my second controller?

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

screen 1 uses both kkeyboard/mouse and controler so you'll have o buy a third controller.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaosnight View Post
      screen 1 uses both kkeyboard/mouse and controler so you'll have o buy a third controller.
      Exactly as Chaosnight says.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaosnight View Post
        Aww that sucks. I recently bought my second controller. Well, I guess I gotta buy another one and buy a USB hub. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Oh wait, I have one more question. How do I configure the controls for screen 2? I want to move with the left analog stick not with the d-pad. Also, for some reason, down moves forward and up goes backwards on the d-pad.

The options in the game only configure controller 2 not controller 1. Any ideas?

Comment

The control configuration for the first one is applied to all others.

Also search the foruns, theres a couple of ini tweaks that will fix the axis reversing issue and I don't recall wich thread is it at so have fun searching.

Comment

I use 2 original xbox controllers with USB adapters and the XBCD drivers for split screen. My xbox 360 controllers work too. This is really awesome. Someone should make this into a mod with its own menu so we can change more options and settings like player models.

Comment

Working...
              X