Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forcibly Removed From The Game

hi i seem to be getting removed from games after 5mins of playing

i have two profiles on the game one is mine and one is my brothers.

i have not a clue why this is happening i havent received any notices from admins in the game or any messages for why im being removed

please help

Which server is this happening on? Usually if it says you were "forcibly" removed from the game it means the admin kicked you.

Comment

Are you and your brother using the same copy of the game (the same CD key)? ... and both on-line at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by bclagge View Post
        Which server is this happening on? Usually if it says you were "forcibly" removed from the game it means the admin kicked you.
        yer if it mentions you were 'forcibly' removied from the game, the admin has kicked you..

you will also get kicked if both you and your brother are online at the same time..i dunno if its forcibly thou, prolly could be if both of u'z manage to get on the same server and stay for a while, and the admin comes along ands like wtf

heh happened to me wen i killed the admin a bit too much in a vctf match

Comment

It means you are probably having some trouble with an admin on the server you are playing on... perhaps you should query it with them if they have a website to go with that server.

Comment

Working...
          X