Game freeze then gfx card downclock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I think I solved my issue. I used an 1 year old driver (169.04).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This card can run every game, it's like a 8600m GT. Also, on the card page on nvidia it says the card can run it. And no, I do not force these in the control panel. The driver that came with the computer does not help too.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well working at max stock clock ins't the issue, but probably in the control panel you might be forcing settings like AA or AF at 16.
    Also if the newer GFX Card drivers don't work properly try to use a older version, sometimes its best to have stable drivers than up to date ones.

And from what i've seen around that card ins't proper for gaming, could be that the game is heavier than what the card can handle.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What do you mean by max? Because 3d performance is where the clock are at the maximum stock speed.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Making a card run in Performance mode isnt making it work at max, its actually fine tuning it for stability\speed over 3d quality.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No one have any hints?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Game freeze then gfx card downclock

Game freeze then gfx card downclock

After some time playing online or offline my game freeze and my nvidia geforce 9500m GS downclock from 3d performance driver-level to low 3d. I tried a lot of thing, and the only one that worked was to set constant 3d perfomance. But i'm kind of afraid of making it run always at max. Any solution?
Working...
X