No announcement yet.

servers show, but I can't connect?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

admins have been informed...you'll be banned soon..

Comment

UT3, Kinda re-defines the expresion "epic failure," doesn't it,..

Comment

just ban these children posting pointless pics...it would help alot...Im looking for help...stop trying to **** with me...

Comment

I'm with you Tremors, UT3 might suck donkey nuts, but the rest of their games are good.

Comment

I am appalled and offended by this. My delicate sensibilities have been forever ruined.

Comment

What is this? 4chan? **** you /b/ tards!

Comment

Good, someone is cleaning **** out of here, back to topic. How do I see the servers, cause I am using Windows Vista.

Comment

i can't get servers either on vista ultimate 32. weird.

Comment

if you are on vista..right click on the exe and run as admin...

keep this topic on topic and stop adding to more problems..create your own thread if you want to do that...

can anyone give some light on this?..maybe an admin please?

Comment

...for extra funnage, keep refreshing your server wowser, and watch the hilarity as servers come and go at will as if by magic or some weird invisible force that wants you to see all the servers that you most likely don't want to play...

but i still love this game.
                      so i'll continue to deal with it.

which kind of sucks...

Comment

Still no luck

Originally posted by Irish::Elite View Post
                        if you are on vista..right click on the exe and run as admin...

keep this topic on topic and stop adding to more problems..create your own thread if you want to do that...

can anyone give some light on this?..maybe an admin please?
                        I am the admin, it still doesn't work. I am really ******. I paid 70 bucks for a game that doesn't work. The game crashes once a day, needs re-installed once a week, and only works in single player mode.

To tell you the truth, I don't blame epic that much, I think that the wrote it for a 32 bit system, they didn't have a crystal ball, or know Microsoft would make a buggy POS called vista.

However, with that said, where do we go from here? How do they fix it so it works for now on? Is there a way to take Gamespy out of the mix. I mean, people should be able to use the screen name they want, for one, and for two, why does a game that Epic and Midway released, rely on a third party web site?

I am not trying to push any rude points, I honestly and sincerely don't understand, and would like to be educated. I am not a moron, I understand why they are being used, to track login names, and passwords, but why are THEY being used? They weren't in UT2004, and it ran beautifully. Is there something in the game that now requires a third party to be there?

Comment

Working...
                        X