Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 Freezes

Alright, I've got a pretty bad problem.

A lot of times (I'm talking 9 out of 10 plays) when I'm playing UT3, the whole computer just freezes and becomes unresponsive. What I usually do is pull the plug on the machine. If I turn off the monitor and turn it back on, it just stays black.

My LCD monitor freezes, and it looks like the whole screen was a freshly painted canvas that someone poured water on, from above. Only the water flows in small vertical colums about 5 pixels in width.

My monitor is a 22" ACER LCD monitor.

I got the a similar problem, the game freezes and I have to restart the game by pressing ctrl+alt+delete. I also get blue-screen sometimes and the computer restart itself

Comment

Originally posted by JohanLule View Post
      I got the a similar problem, the game freezes and I have to restart the game by pressing ctrl+alt+delete. I also get blue-screen sometimes and the computer restart itself
      I get the same problem. Which me and a few friends call blue screen of death. Which is extremely annoying. I have a nivda 8800 gtx. LCD 19 inch flat panel screen, 2.4ghz dual core. Some times my computer just freezes. Some times the screen turns blue. If screen turns blue it says it crashed and is automaticly restarting. I restart my computer it then says it crashed due to antivirus program. I also notice after restart my Maleware protector is turned off. Which the blue screen of death is saying is cause problem. Which is stupid. Because I should not be having issues with my system.

Comment

My problem isn't like yours. Mine just becomes totally unresponsive. I have to actually pull the plug and restart, and that's that.

Comment

I had the same thing, but after a biosflash to the most recent bios
          it kinda fixed itself. I do know what you mean tho.. sound seizes,screen freezes/mostly happens when you die.

Comment

Working...
          X