Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duplicate Login..!?

Hi guys..
    So recently i bought this game, and unfortunately i've had nothing but trouble.

I am aware of the bug with servers missing, when i found a way around it (as some others did as well), by running the exe as administrator, which makes the servers appear.
    I can join these servers, but after playing for 4 minutes (yes, i've timed it) i get disconnected with the message: "A Duplicate Login was detected". After this i get this message when i enter multiplayer: "In order to access all features, you need an online account" and from then on i can only list LAN games until i restart the game.

Any1 tried this stuff b4? Plz help me out guys !

//Redder

Saw the sticky just now saying "We are aware of this issue - Gamespy is working on it".
    Guess theres not much to do then =o/
    Seems Gamespy is'nt in a rush when it comes to fixing UT3 bugs...

Comment

EDIT: That post is 5 months old! What do i do to fix it?
      I have both 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3 installed.

Comment

When you get the duplicate-login message, you automatically get logged out. This is the reason why you only see lan-games. You just need to log in again.

Comment

Thanks for reply man..
          This i know though, but when it happens every single time, it means i cannot play the game at all.
          Like u said, i can log back in and play for another 4 minutes till it happens again.
          Today however, when it's happened i have to reapply the PS3 Patch again as well before i can play again. Still i get logged out every 4 minutes.
          Can someone please help me? I can't play the game at all...

Apologies for my "engrish"

Comment

Working...
          X