Server listing problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Last night I had a no servers on the in game browser, however no such problem using SKUT on MIRC!

just my experience, thought I would share.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by oldkawman1 View Post
    As of 10 pm ET last night, still no fix. Random numbers of servers appear, 3, 9, 19, 34, 54, 72, and never the whole list. If I choose favorites, I have to refresh several times before the one I want to join shows up with normal ping, ie not 9999. But at no time do all the ones in my favorites show up with normal ping. Always 1/2 or 1/3 have 9999 and it cycles.

Also, I can no longer see players names when I click players.
    Interesting - I only see 3 Servers listed - on every refresh the listed servers change though ...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Still not fixed

As of 10 pm ET last night, still no fix. Random numbers of servers appear, 3, 9, 19, 34, 54, 72, and never the whole list. If I choose favorites, I have to refresh several times before the one I want to join shows up with normal ping, ie not 9999. But at no time do all the ones in my favorites show up with normal ping. Always 1/2 or 1/3 have 9999 and it cycles.

Also, I can no longer see players names when I click players.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    this is definitly not a workaround... I'd rather check for a Trojan/Virus Infection that modifies the way the game beheaves ...

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Server listing problem

Server listing problem

Hi all
    the servers have not been showing up in the browser and i think i found a solution for this.
    try rightclicking the UT3 game exe and click run as administrator.
    simple as that : )
    i run vista and this has worked for me
Working...
X