Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Alright i installed xp and i can play ut3 finnaly
    Also i can play online no problems so problem was vista in some way...
    Only i got 1 small problem i used patch 1.3 now and i cant dodge. I looked in the utgame.ini and i see bEnableDodging=true thats correct so can someone help please?
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thanks for replies , already liking this forum.
    I already had problems with ut99 could not get this to work so i am going to install xp tonight. Ill let it know how it went, hope ut99+ut3 works then

Leave a comment:

• replied
    and - oh yes. remove Vista and Install XP - you'll have far less issues, and Game experience will be way faster too ...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You need patch 1.3 to play online.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Alright thanks for reply, i will try this tonight.
    But i still wonder shouldnt i still be able to play online even without patch?
    It just says connection failed, could it be that my cd key is already used?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Install this update from Microsoft, it adresses a Virtual memory issue that affects alot of games in Windows Vista.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

From the looks of it thats the error your geting.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic ut3 problem

ut3 problem

Hello guys,

I bought ut3 today and i can not get this game to work.
    My specs:

Intel core 2 Duo E8400
    Asus P5Q, s775
    Sapphire ati hd4870 512mb
    2GB, Vista home premium 32bit

When unpatched i can play the game but i cant get to multiplayer. When i use 1.1, 1.2 or 1.3 patch my ut3 just chrashes.It gives me a application error memory 0x00000 cannot write. I also noticed in the game u cant see any server but thats a known problem so i used Qtracker to look for servers. I see alot of servers but when i try to connect it tries to load the map then it says connection failed. I think this has to do because im not playing with any patch? I tried few solutions http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=590466 but no succes.
    I hope someone can help me because i really want to play online.
    Thanks

pr
Working...
X