Patch 1.3 bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patch 1.3 bug

Hi all, a have installed official Patch 1.3, but I have problem because when I am playing with teams with 6,7,8,9........players the 6th,7th,8th,9th..or last player isn't shown when I press F1 (scoreboard). But when I push Esc (menu) there is shown that last player.

Well, it isnt really a bug, because on my machine I have the same thing. You usually dont see all players on the server. It must have something to do with the used font(size) and space distribution.
    A lot of people mentioned this in the "what we like to see in patch 1.4"-thread.

Comment

Hey everybody i have installed patch1.3 but i dont hear auto taunts even when i i turn it on or off in the settings . but sometimes when i kill 10 or 12 enemies i hear it but then i have to kill 11 people again to hear one more taunt help me.

Comment

Yes, I'll have it too....I love auto taunts and I have it in all UT games:-)

Comment

everyone knows how to fix auto-taunt problem in patch1.3

Comment

I no....can you tell me that fix, please ?:-)

Comment

it needs some editing in config but i havent fully figure that out yet.

Comment

is there anyone out there who's trying to fix auto-taunt problem? please, i need help!

Comment

Useless Replies

Originally posted by dariush_theunreal View Post
                  everyone knows how to fix auto-taunt problem in patch1.3
                  Originally posted by dariush_theunreal View Post
                  it needs some editing in config but i havent fully figure that out yet.
                  Way to go Darius_theunreal, 2 totally USELESS replies.

Comment

Im working very hard on it , im searching in every file for the word Taunt and trying to figure it out you can help instead teasing me.

Comment

i found that our Character's auto-taunt only work after the words like killing spree or godlike and... but do not work when you kill one guy or even after the words double kill and... if i could just find a way to make the auto-taunt work after every kill. if you guys can help please dont hesitate.

Comment

Working...
                      X