Xbox 360 Locking Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox 360 Locking Up

Hi, I'm having trouble with UT3 on my 360. I've experienced it about 5 times this week, I'll be playing(usually instant action) and UT3 will halt, color will go screwy, and my Xbox 360 will stop responding all together. I can't pause, go to the Xbox Guide, it's just a complete lock up. I shut the 360 off manually and it is fine after that. I haven't experienced this problem with any other games prior or after UT3 started this. I keep my discs clean and neat, so it isn't scratched or damaged. Any help would be appreciated.

Originally posted by Guilty Spark View Post
    Hi, I'm having trouble with UT3 on my 360. I've experienced it about 5 times this week, I'll be playing(usually instant action) and UT3 will halt, color will go screwy, and my Xbox 360 will stop responding all together. I can't pause, go to the Xbox Guide, it's just a complete lock up. I shut the 360 off manually and it is fine after that. I haven't experienced this problem with any other games prior or after UT3 started this. I keep my discs clean and neat, so it isn't scratched or damaged. Any help would be appreciated.
    i get the same but only the xb360 freezes and nothing els happens, could this been the same problem ut3 had for pc users before the patch ? alos will Epic relase a patch out for the xb360 users\gamers too ?

Comment

Just early warning signs of the "Red Ring Of Death". I had 4 360's that got the same issue over a 3yr period. Eventually the 3 red lights will start to flash and it wont work any more. Its not the games fault, its Microsofts fault for building a poorly designed console.

PS. Thats one of the many reasons that I left and came to the PC, about 8 months ago.

Comment

Working...
      X