Cant connect to any campaign servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant connect to any campaign servers

Hy,I cant find any help on this so ill ask here.I can connect to any and all gametypes except campaign.I have linksys router.win xp pro.Not sure whatelse to add.Hopefully someelse has solved this same problem.

Peace

p.s. When i try and host it gives me the DMZ error message.But thats fine because i dont mind not hosting.

I don't think anyone plays Campaign online.....right?

Comment

I have exactly the same problem... At first I thought it was with all online game types, but it happens mostly with campaigns. If anyone could help...

I tried to open my firewall ports but I'm not sure if I did it correctly, and I still have the DMZ message.

Comment

You might want to read this.

Comment

I read that but it didn't help much. Anyway, I don't want to host games... But what I don't understand is that sometimes I can join a campaign, but most of the time I can't. Is it really a firewall problem?

I have BitDefender Internet Security 2008 as antivirus and a ZyXEL P-660H-D3 router (not very common, I think), and I have the impression that port forwarding doesn't work (I tried with other programs).

Oh, and I have no idea what a "full cone NAT" is ??

Comment

By the way, do you know how I can set my router so that my computer always has the same IP address in the local network? Because at the moment, for instance, my address is 192.168.1.35, but the next time it could be 192.168.1.34...

Comment

For always having the same LAN-IP, you need to deactivate DHCP in your router and give every client an IP manually.

Comment

Working...
              X