connection problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

connection problems

hello can someone help me desperately , i need some help, i have tried reading the posts but i cant seem to find the answer.
    i have recently installed UT3, i have the internet and i have created 2 profiles and when i try to login it says that it cannot connect too server. then i try a new profile and it advises me that server it out of use try again later. i do not know what to do. please please help me. i have installed and unstalled twice as well.

did you buy it? this usually happens when you have a non-original copy
    lol better not say yes here

Comment

seriously yes i bought it

Comment

im sorry that comes across as if i said it rudely. i have loved this game the moment that i played it briefly 3 yrs ago. i have then saved up for 3 yrs to buy my 1st computer that had the graphics capabilities to play this game. bought the game and now it wont work. ii am so bummed right now so anything that you may not that could help i would be grateful for

Comment

You created your 2 accounts INSIDE UT3? Remember, UT3 needs a new account (which has to be created inside the game); you cannot use your "insert-random-time"-made account from gamespy for the game.

Anyway, check your firewall-settings.

Comment

ok, i just went a deactivated my firewall. it then said that i dont have a correct usernaem or password and check with gamespy. com.

went onto gamespy.com where i was able to log successfully into my account.
            then tried to login on UT3 and it says the name and password dont exist

Comment

Log on Gamespyid.com with the account you made and change the name and password there... Remeber you cant use symbols bc the game will not accept the name properly.
              Then try again to log in game with the changed name and password.

Comment

Again... where did you create your accounts?

Comment

thank you to both of you for trying to help me. i finally got it to work. i am so happy and grateful for your help.

thanks again

Comment

Can you please provide the solution for the problem? In case, another guy has the same one?

Comment

I'm having the same exact problem. I recently bought Unreal from direct2drive- installed and played it online. But when I tried to go today- it just wouldn't log-in, and if I tried to create a new profile it tells me that there are server problems and to try again later. What is the solution?

Comment

Working...
                      X