Export not working in map editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Export not working in map editor

I also posted this same question in the UT3 level editing,moding,and skining thread because I wasnt sure which thread was more appropriate for this question.

I wanted to export some character models as .obj files so I could load them into 3dsmax9 and edit them to make my own custom characters for the game but when I tried to import them 3dsmax said it couldn't find any geometry! I also tried importing it into other programs like milkshape and no matter what program I tried nothing would read it! I also tried the .stl format and the same thing happened. And its not just character models that unreal ed wont export its everything! I tried static meshes and whole levels and still nothing. And for some reason now whenever I try to export something it wont export anything. Can someone please tell me whats wrong or what im not doing right?

Your not allowed

Comment

Obviously you are or there wouldnt be an export option included in the editor. And how do they expect us to make are own characters and mods if you cant use the character models to do that? Im a good animator but not a good modeler so its almost impossible for me.

Comment

Working...
      X