graphics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

graphics?

the graphics are cranked all the way up on high, the videos and everything look freakin great but the gfx when i play the game are like gfx for a game that woulda came out in 2002 any ideas on why its like that?

Caz the settings are put on defualt lowest. Tune them acc. to ur Graphics card model and Screen size

Comment

so what else do i have to change i have everything on high i looked. they look like gfx from 02 before they looked like gfx from the duke nukem age.

Comment

give me a few ill post a screenshot

Comment

http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ut3sl7.jpg

Comment

One of the frst settings you should look at is Screen Percentage. This is similar to the resolution setting. I don't know exactly how to explain it, but the lower it is, the more bitty your screen will look, and if left at the default of 50%, it will look like the original Doom or Quake.
            Adjust that up to 100% and see if it makes a difference.

Comment

alright ill try it

Comment

well ive had a few issues of the game kickin my video into 4 bit also.

Comment

anybody got tips on why it does this.

Comment

Looks like texture detail to me,but hard to tell.
                    Check your GPU settings in your display control panel.
                    Nvidia I assume?

Comment

Here is a comparison between the screen percentage thing at 50 and at 100. They're both at 1200x1600. Look at them in full size to see the difference.

Screen percentage at 50
                      [shot]http://apathy.ut4e.com/screenpercentage50.jpg[/shot]

Screen percentage at 100
                      [shot]http://apathy.ut4e.com/screenpercentage100.jpg[/shot]

Comment

If he just tells us all his video settings and graphics card we might help him

Comment

correct nvidia 7300gt, i have it set on performance instead of quality for the simple reasons of i like NON LAG lol

Comment

well those are some **** good gfx.. lol my setup is a 3200 x64 athlon 1 gig ram 580 gigs hdd space soundblaster audigy 2 zs sound card and a 7300 gt vid card yeah its time for a upgrade but ive got other things to worry about right now

Comment

and to reconfirm myself it was on high quality i just checked, the campaign mission where u gotta drive tank over the bridge or whatever to destroy the core i cant even start that mission it automatically once it says begin it plays a couple noises like a gun reloading and then it kicks my system into 4bit video mode.

Comment

Working...
                              X