Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by AcidVenom View Post
    I had to do some searching on this as I never heard of 7050 graphics card. It turns out this is an integrated graphics chipset for AMD64, not an actual graphics card. Sorry to tell you, but that graphics chipset is not powerful enough to play UT3.

Here's a link with some benchmarks to show how it does on 3 games.
    http://www.digit-life.com/articles2/...050-page1.html
    Also, all the cards tested with the benchmarks are not powerful enough to play UT3.
    I don't know if that is true. I have 2 computers, one has a Nvidia 6800 and the other has an Nvidia 8800. Both run the game. The 8800 runs it much better however.
    UT3 will run on very modest systems with the correct settings. If just looks like ****.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I had to do some searching on this as I never heard of 7050 graphics card. It turns out this is an integrated graphics chipset for AMD64, not an actual graphics card. Sorry to tell you, but that graphics chipset is not powerful enough to play UT3.

Here's a link with some benchmarks to show how it does on 3 games.
    http://www.digit-life.com/articles2/...050-page1.html
    Also, all the cards tested with the benchmarks are not powerful enough to play UT3.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    if anyone could help it would be realy nice

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Graphics card isnt particularly powerful.... any nvidia users like to comment? ( i have an ATI)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i have a geforce 7050 graphics card
    320gb HD
    2.8 ghz processor
    windows XP
    2g RAM

Leave a comment:

• replied
    post your specs

Leave a comment:

• started a topic UT3 wont start up?

UT3 wont start up?

ok i go to play UT3 after installing it and it wont come on. the picture with the guy comes up then nothing happens after that. i know my computer is good enough to play i bought a whole new comp just so i could play it. can someone help me? thanks in advance.
Working...
X