Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

game keeps crashing, PS3

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    game keeps crashing, PS3

    For the last few days my game has kept crashing upon loading a DM game. I just tried several times to start a DM (on midway 115) and the loading screen locks up after about 3-5 seconds.

    It has been happening quite a lot these last few days... although I haven't been keeping tabs on the server numbers in particular, until today. I normally go for the server with the lowest ping to me, as anything over 250 plays pretty poorly at my end.

    #2
    Originally posted by ffrr View Post
    For the last few days my game has kept crashing upon loading a DM game. I just tried several times to start a DM (on midway 115) and the loading screen locks up after about 3-5 seconds.

    It has been happening quite a lot these last few days... although I haven't been keeping tabs on the server numbers in particular, until today. I normally go for the server with the lowest ping to me, as anything over 250 plays pretty poorly at my end.
    Probably the Midway servers themselves. Are you trying to join using a custom character?

    Comment


      #3
      sorry for posting in the wrong section...

      ----

      no, I'm not using anything custom at all, I'm simply accessing public rooms.

      I find it's usually on the lowest ping servers and/or rooms that are showing empty.

      I shall persevere...

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by ffrr View Post
        sorry for posting in the wrong section...

        ----

        no, I'm not using anything custom at all, I'm simply accessing public rooms.

        I find it's usually on the lowest ping servers and/or rooms that are showing empty.

        I shall persevere...
        Sessions to Midway servers are well-known for freezing up PS3 connections and requiring a hard-reboot Do you have the same trouble joining user-hosted sessions?

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by feisar32 View Post
          Sessions to Midway servers are well-known for freezing up PS3 connections and requiring a hard-reboot Do you have the same trouble joining user-hosted sessions?
          no it has only been midway servers so far... yes it was completely locking the PS3 up and requiring a hard reboot, heheh I thought it was just me!

          ... it has actually been ok today!

          thanks for the reply

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by ffrr View Post
            no it has only been midway servers so far... yes it was completely locking the PS3 up and requiring a hard reboot, heheh I thought it was just me!

            ... it has actually been ok today!

            thanks for the reply
            No worries This problem's been in the PS3 2nd patch request thread for some time, hopefully Epic may have an answer on it soon ...

            Comment

            Working...
            X