Custom Characters Crashing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Characters Crashing?

Well not much to say realy. When i try to use any custom characters except the sister of battle it crashes the game. I had the game patched to 1.2 so i reinstalled the game and it still crashes after puting the files back as the readme on each character says to do. Anyone know what may be wrong?

*EDIT*

The skins i am using is the Rodents (rabits and mice) Sister of Battle , wh40k Player Model Pack , And the Cat Girl one. For some reason its not crashing anymore after i got rid of the 40k ones but now jazz and all other mice and rabits have stretched heads and the camera spins all over In game if in first person and crashes if you try action cam (the rodent / krall fixed version and previous version). I havnt tried to put the 40k back in but even though i got rid of them they show up still in selection...

*EDIT*

Well i got 2 chaos marines to work although they dont have helmets at all and all custom characters are extremly jerky in third person with the action camera...Jazz jackrabbit and the mice still have distorted heads that are stretched way out and same jerkyness when in first person and crash if in third as before...
Working...
X