Disregard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disregard

Edit: Nevermind. I think the problem has been fixed. Thanks for the help though.

Edit: Problem has been fixed (I hope).

Comment

Whine At Your

Comment

Mum

=)=)=)=)

Comment

Originally posted by R.T.S. View Post
          MinSmoothedFrameRate=22.000000
          MaxSmoothedFrameRate=62.000000

That's what I have it set at, yet everything looks really choppy and it hurts my eyes. Also, when I type "stat fps" it says I'm getting a 18ms response time. Is that normal? If I turn framerate smoothing off, everything is much smoother. Why is this? My refresh rate is 85 and my resolution is 1280x1024.

EDIT: Ok, if I set the framerate cap to 60, and the refresh rate to 60, the framerate is smooth as I've ever seen it. Unfortunately, the screen tearing is really bad. What's the point of spending the money for a monitor with a high refresh rate if you have to set it to 60?
          Okay, I'm confused. First, please let know us what your fps is with framerate smoothing and vsync off. ms reponse time doesn't really let us know. Since it's so high I'm thinking you're only getting 25-30 fps at most. But then you said that you are getting screen tearing which means that you are getting well over 60 fps for that to happen.

Comment

Working...
          X