Portable Pc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Portable Pc

hi all, i have a question to make and i would be very happy if u answer it.
    Can i have a good ut3, cod4,css, etc gameplay in a portable computer( toshiba), it has got intel core duo 2ghz, 512mg graphic card 3g ram, windows vista.

depends what model the graphic card is.....i figuure ati1600 or geforce7600 should make it playable...... for it too looks good you'll probably need an a more recent mid-high end card

Comment

Be aware that Epic doesn't promise that UT3 will play properly on any mobile video card. That does not mean that it won't, it just means they aren't making any promises about it. I do know that quite a few people do play successfully on laptop systems.

Beyond this point, I agree with dale22x.

Comment

a graphic card with 512mg, in a laptop isnt it good for playing? i think it is a ati radeon hd3650

Comment

Originally posted by mrterror View Post
          a graphic card with 512mg, in a laptop isnt it good for playing?
          regardless of specs, on high end laptops due to heat issues typically fail in 1-2 years of everyday use.
          I bought two high end Toshiba satilite laptops in the past and neither lasted more than a year without repair, replaced the motherboard 3 times on the first one and twice on the second. I no longer buy desktop replacement laptops, its more reliable and cheaper for me to carry a mid tower everywhere I go.

Comment

i think i will forget the laptop, i think i can buy a better home pc with a bit more money like 1300 euros

Comment

is the graphic card ati radeon X1550 good for having a hight resolution gameplay in ut3, cod4, oblivion, etc...

Comment

Working...
              X