Mx518 losing key binding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mx518 losing key binding

I have Mouse Button 4 set up as my jump key, but it suddenly quit working. If I go to settings, it says it's still bound. Here's the funny thing: If I try to reset it, when I click Mouse Button 4, UT thinks I'm clicking the left arrow, and binds to that.

Very strange.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Yeah, uninstall the Logitech drivers...forever!

Comment

Originally posted by -=D0n0v4n=- View Post
      Yeah, uninstall the Logitech drivers...forever!
      So just trash the drivers and use the system settings?

Comment

I have a logitech mx518 gaming mouse as well, I am having a problem where my character is constantly spinning to the left in game, I have uninstalled the logitech drivers am still having issues.

I used device manager to verify my mouse and keyboard are using MS drivers and they are, and still, my character constantly spins to the left, I cannot play game at all

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperOfsouls05 View Post
          I have a logitech mx518 gaming mouse as well, I am having a problem where my character is constantly spinning to the left in game, I have uninstalled the logitech drivers am still having issues.

I used device manager to verify my mouse and keyboard are using MS drivers and they are, and still, my character constantly spins to the left, I cannot play game at all
          Have you tried another mouse? I have the same mouse, never installed anything for it, works great. The only thing I noticed is that sometimes mouse sensitivty varies wildly over a period of several hours of play. It never does that under linux using the lomoco driver with UT2004.

Comment

I do not have another mouse to try, and it is only happening in UT3, not CoD4, BF2, etc...

I am afraid to buy a mouse because there no guarantee that it will work, I am using windows default drivers now, what will a new mouse change?

Comment

Originally posted by muckraker View Post
              So just trash the drivers and use the system settings?
              Yes
              10char

Comment

Working...
              X