Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ps3 UTIII freezing on occassions and locking up the system.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ps3 UTIII freezing on occassions and locking up the system.

Dear Epic, dear anyone. I keep seem to be having this issue, at random times when entering an online game it would load and then my Ps3 would freeze. Is anyone else experiencing this issue and is there any way to fix it. Is it my UTIII is it my Ps3? Some people say it happens when trying to load VctF online games, but in my opinion it should not be happening at all. Help please, its frustrating, I'm playing a game, then the match ends and another is about to start, FREEZE - it makes it seems like I'm bailing, and I guess manually resetting my Ps3 all the time can't be good.

Originally posted by NeonBlade View Post
    Dear Epic, dear anyone. I keep seem to be having this issue, at random times when entering an online game it would load and then my Ps3 would freeze. Is anyone else experiencing this issue and is there any way to fix it. Is it my UTIII is it my Ps3? Some people say it happens when trying to load VctF online games, but in my opinion it should not be happening at all. Help please, its frustrating, I'm playing a game, then the match ends and another is about to start, FREEZE - it makes it seems like I'm bailing, and I guess manually resetting my Ps3 all the time can't be good.
    It's UTIII, usually on Midway servers - it's on the next patch request wishlist thread

Comment

Yeah always happens for me on midway servers, probably why they are always dead... not because people don't want to play it but because they can't. Also sucks how many flag and time limit, I think people should be able to vote for this too.

Comment

Working...
      X