I have had it!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have had it!!!!

I need serious help from EPIC now. My statistics are not being updated for quite a long time now. I played today, I played yesterday, i played few days ago, I played last month. And all those stats were not updated. I had my first massacre, It wasn't updated, I had lot of things, and none of them were updated on my profile. And EPIC. Do something about it for f*** sake. We never get any help from You. At least post "I don't know." At least that we know admins are alive.

Umm admins are my figuring just mainly used for noting down problems which cannot be fixed and to implement them into the patch. So that the problems can be fixed.

Umm rank means nothing - NOTHING. but just create a new profile, and tell every1 that ur x now. That would fix the problem.

And if more ppl bought the game EPIC would hire som1 to be dedicated to the forums. So its ur problem!!!! if u want EPIC personal to respond, get ur friends to buy the ******* game!

Comment

I would love to be able to play this game. But it doesn't work (I'm hopign that it recovers from it's frozen black screen atm). And you're suggesting that I should get my mates to buy it at A$100 a piece so there's a teeny possibility someone might invest some money back in me?

Comment

Epic won't care enough to respond/fix, best to get used to that and get on with things.

Comment

but they wud care if more ppl played...

and Slava - thats ur problem - post it in a new thread so i might be able to identify the problem, and its not $100, i got it from jb 4 $80..

Comment

Working...
          X