Ps3 Lag Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Helscream View Post
    i always wondered why there are no duel dedicated servers, i mean its gettings irritating when every1 wants to play on the laggy host (wether it be good/bad players hosting). Yet thats the only way you can duel is joining som1 elses host, and ****ing god forbig any1 join my rooms when i host. Its like every1 disappears when i host, i dont get it.
    As you know helscream I've just started getting into duel, but I've started hosting a dedicated pure duel on ICE_potato while I'm away. I don't have the best connection so it's usually just 4 or 6 players. I'm lookin at getting the show damage mod and PCspeedX though. But so far I hate hosting my own duel, I've gotten too used to aiming with ping I can't hit for **** in my own server now

Comment

okay,..i think this is getting worse...right now i've TRIED to play..but after 3 FREEZES (trying to join 2 midway & 1 user server)...couldn't play so i give up!
      MGO Beta is right here... if epic don't do anything..i gess i will never play ut3 ps3 again...i'm so frustared with the online play!

please epic...you guys have made an AWSOME FPS...dont kill him! fix the online in the ps3 version! ps3 gamers want to play this game right so badly...

Comment

yea im gonna be playin the beta till its over.. but i will still play ut3 everyday its my religion

Comment

Originally posted by SeRpEnT_SiCkNeSs View Post
          yea im gonna be playin the beta till its over.. but i will still play ut3 everyday its my religion

serpent add me to ur friend list in ut3 . my id is GOW_Nootsac. I also play everyday so we should get up and play sometime. and no it doesnt have the be in the GOW server cause we already know u think its garbage.

Comment

lol, if it didnt lag it would be fine.

Comment

lag..lag...lag..over & over again!!! ghhrrrrr

we just want it fix it! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

pleaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee EPIC Pleassssssssseeeeeee......... HELP US!!!!!!!

Comment

We love your game to death but we need you to make us love it.

Comment

Me too. I didn't bother with Warhawk or CoD4 because I thought UT would kill them. As it is, the lag is killing UT.

Please Epic, announce something on this. UT is fantastic, but it's losing out because of this problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Tolstoy the Cat View Post
                      Me too. I didn't bother with Warhawk or CoD4 because I thought UT would kill them. As it is, the lag is killing UT.

Please Epic, announce something on this. UT is fantastic, but it's losing out because of this problem.
                      you are right mate!

Comment

Lag isn't killing UT for me, or the people I play with.

I've started a lag poll the other day - http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=610165

Comment

Working...
                        X