Motion Blur

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motion Blur

I was looking over the engine.ini file and I saw motionblur. It was set to false so I set it to true.

When I was playing UT3, I didn't experience any motion blur at all. Is it becuase that my system can't handle this effect, or is it that a patch will fix it. I think it will add more realism. :

Originally posted by Juiced345 View Post
    I was looking over the engine.ini file and I saw motionblur. It was set to false so I set it to true.

When I was playing UT3, I didn't experience any motion blur at all. Is it becuase that my system can't handle this effect, or is it that a patch will fix it. I think it will add more realism. :
    Yeah, I originally had it on as I like the realism/feedback effects, but I never saw any motion blur therefore I turned it off.

So no, I don't think its your system as mine can handle it and it never showed.

CPU= e6750 @ 3.2GHz
    GPU = 8800GTS 640mb x2
    Mobo= eVGA 680i SLI A1
    PSU = OCZ GameXStream 700W
    Mem = 4x1G DIMMS OCZ DDR2 800

Comment

Motion blur on the PC is a known missing feature. That is why a mutator to emulate it was created.

http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...ht=Motion+Blur

Hopefully Epic will fix the native Motionblur with the next patch but it doesn't seem like it is one of their priorities.

Comment

Sometimes I had motion blur on OnyxCoast, but it's wierd because I can't reproduce it, if I want to. It's only on that map and it's massive, looks much more like a bug than a feature

Comment

DM-Carbonfire Also Uses MotionBlur

Comment

Originally posted by Emo Von Peeblabis View Post
            DM-Carbonfire Also Uses MotionBlur
            When and where?

Comment

The Whole Map Itself As Long As MotionBlur Is True In The UTEngine.ini

Just Like It Does For WAR-OnyxCoast

Comment

Working...
              X