Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by poont1337 View Post
    pretty sure your computer isn't the problem. the game is simply broken in many ways. I also recently purchased it and have had nothing but trouble trying to run it. my computer is capable of running and i have had some gameplay. but now it just refuses to open
    I think the problem is definitly on your end. Not the games fault. Me, and 90% of the people playing have no problems. The other 10% need to look at their own junk.(hardware) and STFU. Stop blaming the game, when your running 4 year old technology. Its time to upgrade.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by xxkillxx View Post
    hi im new and i was wondering i just got the game and it crashes on startpu comes up with UT3.exe has encountered a problem it needs to shut down
    and im gonna show my comp. stuff but im not sure if its the graphics card or just the computer being an idiot

windows XP
    Intel Celeron M
    ATI Mobility Radeon 9000
    Chip Type:ATI Mobility/Radeon 9000 AGP(0x4C66)
    DAC Type:Internal DAC(400MHz)
    i can run all my other games good but this just comes up with an error thank you for your help plz post!!!!!!!!!
    Way!!!!!!!!!! UNDER SPEC. Thanks, come again. lol. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i wish someone could tell me if its just the games cracked down or something

Leave a comment:

• replied
    pretty sure your computer isn't the problem. the game is simply broken in many ways. I also recently purchased it and have had nothing but trouble trying to run it. my computer is capable of running and i have had some gameplay. but now it just refuses to open

Leave a comment:

• started a topic HELP startup crashes

HELP startup crashes

hi im new and i was wondering i just got the game and it crashes on startpu comes up with UT3.exe has encountered a problem it needs to shut down
    and im gonna show my comp. stuff but im not sure if its the graphics card or just the computer being an idiot

windows XP
    Intel Celeron M
    ATI Mobility Radeon 9000
    Chip Type:ATI Mobility/Radeon 9000 AGP(0x4C66)
    DAC Type:Internal DAC(400MHz)
    i can run all my other games good but this just comes up with an error thank you for your help plz post!!!!!!!!!
Working...
X