Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP startup crashes

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    HELP startup crashes

    hi im new and i was wondering i just got the game and it crashes on startpu comes up with UT3.exe has encountered a problem it needs to shut down
    and im gonna show my comp. stuff but im not sure if its the graphics card or just the computer being an idiot

    windows XP
    Intel Celeron M
    ATI Mobility Radeon 9000
    Chip Type:ATI Mobility/Radeon 9000 AGP(0x4C66)
    DAC Type:Internal DAC(400MHz)
    i can run all my other games good but this just comes up with an error thank you for your help plz post!!!!!!!!!

    #2
    pretty sure your computer isn't the problem. the game is simply broken in many ways. I also recently purchased it and have had nothing but trouble trying to run it. my computer is capable of running and i have had some gameplay. but now it just refuses to open

    Comment


      #3
      i wish someone could tell me if its just the games cracked down or something

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by xxkillxx View Post
        hi im new and i was wondering i just got the game and it crashes on startpu comes up with UT3.exe has encountered a problem it needs to shut down
        and im gonna show my comp. stuff but im not sure if its the graphics card or just the computer being an idiot

        windows XP
        Intel Celeron M
        ATI Mobility Radeon 9000
        Chip Type:ATI Mobility/Radeon 9000 AGP(0x4C66)
        DAC Type:Internal DAC(400MHz)
        i can run all my other games good but this just comes up with an error thank you for your help plz post!!!!!!!!!
        Way!!!!!!!!!! UNDER SPEC. Thanks, come again. lol. Sorry.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by poont1337 View Post
          pretty sure your computer isn't the problem. the game is simply broken in many ways. I also recently purchased it and have had nothing but trouble trying to run it. my computer is capable of running and i have had some gameplay. but now it just refuses to open
          I think the problem is definitly on your end. Not the games fault. Me, and 90% of the people playing have no problems. The other 10% need to look at their own junk.(hardware) and STFU. Stop blaming the game, when your running 4 year old technology. Its time to upgrade.

          Comment

          Working...
          X