UED Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UED Problem

I Have Posted This On The User Maps And Mods Fourm But Nobody Replied.But My Problem Is That When I Try To Load The Files, UN_Liquid.Upk,UN_Sky.Upk.The Editor Just Crashes For No Reason Are These Files Corrupted? And If They Are Do I Need To Reinstall To Get Them Fixed? Thanks

Hm.... try not to load both files but first, then the second file... if you have low ram it can crash. My UEditor crashes too when i try to load more than 8 files.... or try to reinstall game

Comment

Sorry I Guess I Said That Wrong I Open Them One At A Time Not At Once. And I Just Got A New Computer With A Ton Of RAM So I Know Im Good On RAM....Maybe A Reinstall Is The Best Option

Comment

Do a reinstall. I had that on the Gears UED.

Comment

maybe im mistaken maybe it is my RAM cause i just did a reinstall and it still dosent work....maybe i need to clear my computer of some useless programs..i am currently at 3326RAM its that enough to open the files?

Comment

Yea i have only 1gb, @ 1st two posts, don't make every word have a capital letter, my eyes are bleeding XD.
            EDIT: when you use more than your physical memory it uses the HDD too, this'll make your PC slow though because memory is a lot faster than a hard disk

Comment

Working...
            X