Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(PS3) I'm connected to the Network, but UT3 is not signing me in.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(PS3) I'm connected to the Network, but UT3 is not signing me in.

Keeps saying I must be connected to the network, which I am.

Nat type 2.

Does anybody have an idea because it wont allow me to sign in at all. I cant see my friends lists, sign in, go online and such.

Is it the servers? because im connected to the PSN.

Comment

When I had this trouble, I found it was because a number of ports required by Unreal weren't allowed through my router's firewall. If you go here: http://www.portforward.com/english/r...outerindex.htm & choose the link for your router's make & model, you'll then be taken to another screen which will provide links to tutorials with screenshots specific to your router type. There are links for both PSN & Unreal 3 - the Unreal 3 links aren't necessarily PS3 specific AFAIK, but once I'd set up the specified ports through my router I never had the "You are not signed in" problem again

Comment

well oh well there goes playing UT3 at college, they opened the PSN ports, but will be too muhc of a hassle to go through all the games and ports.

Be nice if it was a dedicated port system for all games like live.

Comment

Originally posted by Djnardu View Post
          Be nice if it was a dedicated port system for all games like live.
          Still, at least you don't have to pay for PSN It's a long shot, but you could always ask if there's a DMZ at your college that your PS3 could be moved into (not physically moved, still on your college network just outside the firewall), that'd do it

Comment

Working...
          X