Game turns SLOW when hosting (ps3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game turns SLOW when hosting (ps3)

hi, the ut3 ps3 version has too many problems when talking about it's online struture, and now when i host an warfare game with max. 10 players...the game turns sooo slow that looks like an old computer, and the most strange..it doesnt look like lag problem, looks like an old machine! My internet speed is 15mb. I don't understand why this happens!
    i can host a TDM or CTF max. 10 players and there is no problems, i haven't tried VCTF!

does anyone knows something about it?

thank's

My internet speed is 15mb
    Is that downstream? If so what's your upstream...that's what may be causing the problem.

Also, are you playing on the same machine that hosting?

Comment

my upstream is about 617kb! isn't that good? yes im playing in the same machine!!!

ive tried with 8 players..still the same!!

but i think it is just in warfare...DM/TDM/CTF no problems at all, i haven't tried VCTF yet!

do you think that's the problem?? HELLPPP...

Comment

I've done 8 players on VCTF and WAR before and I don't think I've ever seen what you're describing here. I have the same upload speed as you, and I don't try to host more than 8 people.

Comment

anyone has idea why this happens? for me the host, i don't have lag, the other players don't have lag, but my framerate drops..can't play almost!! why?

Comment

Is it on every warfare map? And do you stock up a ton of mutators?

Comment

Originally posted by Grinchy View Post
              Is it on every warfare map? And do you stock up a ton of mutators?
              yes on every warfare map! I don't put any mutator! really strange isn't it? cuz on CTF & TDM it runs just fine with 10 players!!

i need some word from epic!! comon!!

Comment

anyone?

Comment

this is not supposed to happen!!! i host games with 10 players in CTF/TDM everything is okay...but in Warfare a host 8 players & my game turns soo slow!! looks like the framerate drops too mutch, doesn't seems like lag!! and i do not use any mutators!!

PLEASE SOME HELPPPP!!

Comment

Working...
                  X