Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by =l=Tom=l= View Post
    Vista aye? Isn't it still full of bugs or have they been sorted out by now? and these 8.3 drivers? could you explain where i can get these please?

-Tom
    ATI drivers

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Vista aye? Isn't it still full of bugs or have they been sorted out by now? and these 8.3 drivers? could you explain where i can get these please?

-Tom

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by =l=Tom=l= View Post
    Is there any solution to the whole lockup problem?
    well from my experience get a 8800gt

I am also lead to believe that Vista and the 8.3 driver are working well

Leave a comment:

• replied
    For me (X1950GT overclocked) it is not to use LinkGun and Rocket Launcher, which seems to freeze my game most frequently. No solution out at all ,so I play UT2004. I am still playing with config files, so if I would find something, I will post it here. Vista seems to work properly, but I do not want to buy it, because this would be the only reason for it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    well thanks for tellin me. that kinda sucks...Because when i played the demo version from PCpowerplay magazine and it worked fine. no screw ups at all. and now that i got the full game it's a tad bit annoying when the game crashes randomly Is there any solution to the whole lockup problem?

-Tom (btw, sry bout the double thread post. if an admin could maybe delete that? ty)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yep Radeon and UE3 don't seem to work well together esp in XP

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Infequent respawn lockups

Infequent respawn lockups

hi, I'm new to these forums. and I just got UT3 the other day, installed it but when I respawn on random maps. my game just freezes. I can't do anything to get out of it. I have a Radeon x1550 (256 mb GDDR2 64-bit DVI/ CRT / TV) so is that good enough to run UT3 with? And if there is a solution, could you dumb it down abit for me? cause I'm not really an expert with overclocking, drivers etc....

-Tom
Working...
X