Cannot create an account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot create an account

Hi peeps, I cannot create an account, I bought this game today, came home, installed fine, ran it first time, it requested CD key so I put it in. Played some campaign missions and then I wanted to play online, so I decided to make an account. Unfortunately, it said that the password and email, name do not match, I am really desperate, the game is pretty much worthless to me without the MP. Also, I already had an IGN account, so I tried to have it logged on gamespyid.com while the game is running, but no, did not help.

Thanks a bunch.

Hi Nordemus ,
    Unreal Tournament 3 uses a different namespace than the gamespyid.com website. You will need to create a new account from inside the game.

Comment

Yeah, that is the problem, I cannot create an account, it says the email/name/password dont fit, even if I confirm it few times.

Comment

I have a problem too, whenever I try to create an account, it tells me that Online service is currently unavailable, been like this for days, really frustrating as I just got the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Nordemus View Post
          Yeah, that is the problem, I cannot create an account, it says the email/name/password dont fit, even if I confirm it few times.
          It sounds like you're clicking "login" instead of "create profile". Am I wrong there?

Comment

Well, I am seriously considering returning this, seeing that a game without MP is pretty much dead to me. I really dont understand the problem, it says that the password is invalid for this account name.

Comment

Originally posted by Flak View Post
              It sounds like you're clicking "login" instead of "create profile". Am I wrong there?
              That's what I thought as well...

Comment

Originally posted by SJay068 View Post
                That's what I thought as well...
                Of course I tried to make new profile, but it says that the name/password are linked or something, I really cannot understand

Comment

try a different users name and password also e-mail.
                  [edit]when creating a new account.

Comment

The exact wording of the error would help, you can take a screenshot if you'd like, the command is on F9 by default.

The shot will show up in My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\ScreenShots

You will need to convert it to a jpg to post on the forums, or you could just provide a link to it after you upload it to your image host.

Comment

Working...
                    X