Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I'm glad it worked for you =)

And yes the SP isn't the best part of the game, but it's meant to teach you the basics and have a few laughs. If you listen to the conversations your squadmates have at the beginning of some maps you'll notice they don't take the situation too seriously (lmao at what Othello says at the beginning of a HeatRay TDM somewhere in the middle of the sp). It's not COD4 or Crysis, it's a fun frag fest like UT99 was and I for one liked the light SP campaign.

Have fun Razor and maybe I'll run into you online sometime.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks DscytheX that first one that sugested changing
    (PumpWindowMessagesWhenRenderThreadStalled=False) from False to True worked! And ya.... you were all were right about the SP is not being UT3's strong point. Thanks all!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Try this fix from the following thread:

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=590086 Troubleshooting FAQ

It's the first one listed titled "Getting a crash during the opening cinematic".
    Hope that works for you.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    "unlockallchars" just unlocks the characters, so you don't have to play through the campaign, which imo is just s*** (simple bot matches).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, after reinstalling my video drivers and UT3 I tried playing SP without the patch and bonus content… no good. Patched it, still no good. I know the shine of UT3 is in the multi player, but I feel like I’m getting ripped off if the SP doesn’t work. So, if there’s nothing more I can try, Ill be emailing tech support soon.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What do you mean by “and u still want all the characters,” will I loose a few from my custom characters menu if I contact customer support? That just sounds like bull to me, but I’ve seen customer support do more retarded stuff then that... I’m also guessing that the “unlockallchars” code is for unlocking all SP levels.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hmm interesting umm, i was going to say that the cinematic tralier probably didnt install properly on ur computer but, since both umm, u might have to email epic support.

But if u dont want 2 do that, and u still want all the characters, just f10 and type "unlockallchars". BTW : campaign isnt the high of the game.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Possible Bug…

Possible Bug…

Hello all, my brother and I just picked up two copies of UT3 today and we were having a blast in multiplayer till we decided to try the campaign. However, (this happen with both our computers) right after you see the ‘Epic’ logo come and go the game goes to a black screen and crashes with a dramatic audio repeat. We have more then capable desk tops running 8800 GTs and we have our games patched with only the 1.2 patch. Any ideas of how we can fix this problem? Peace!
Working...
X