newb needs patch help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newb needs patch help

so anyway here i go again (last thread was in the wrong subforum.. sorry again mods :P)

so anyway i've had unreal 3 for a while now, but my pc sucked too much so i had to wait till i got my new pc yesterday, and then i decided to go online again.
    as soon as i went online i found out there were some patches so i downloaded em and downloaded the bonus pack... but they dont work
    i cant see any 64 player server and i just see the same servers as be4 i downloaded the patches and installed em, all i did was just download em and then install and it auto went into my unreal map it said.
    so anyway i probably ****ed up, but i didnt do anything.. what did i do wrong?
    and how can i fix it?
    thanks ahead,
    sabre

Well, for starters you only want patch 1.2, not patch 1.1. 1.2 is all inclusive. I don't know if that would cause the trouble or not. Try uninstalling and reinstalling just patch 1.2. Report back and let us know.

Comment

Originally posted by bclagge View Post
      Well, for starters you only want patch 1.2, not patch 1.1. 1.2 is all inclusive. I don't know if that would cause the trouble or not. Try uninstalling and reinstalling just patch 1.2. Report back and let us know.
      it works now =) altough i fully reinstalled ut :P

Comment

Working...
      X