Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have played on both Epic/Midway and Multiplay servers a lot since UT3 came out, I must have just been there when the admins weren't. I'll play elsewhere then, thanks at least for taking the time to answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Evil View Post
      I have played on both Epic/Midway and Multiplay servers a lot since UT3 came out, I must have just been there when the admins weren't. I'll play elsewhere then, thanks at least for taking the time to answer.
      You play alot on UMG and PHY, just keep playing there. Great nick by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Evil View Post
        *I can't post it here because it will be auto-censored, so I shall link to it. I chose it because Mr Evil was already taken, as were many other names I tried. I'm not changing it now.
        Hahahahaha XD that seems sensible to me!

Comment

Originally posted by mossa View Post
          It might be an 18+ game... but not everyone wants to see nicks with swear words contained in them... its just not appropriate

and if one is allowed where exactly do we draw the line?
          A. His nick is really funny
          B. There are plenty of worse names
          C. FAR worse things are said by the players of the game
          D. Two part, the F bomb is in the campaign & this is a game where you blow people to pieces, turn them to skeletons and plant sniper bullets in peoples craniums.

My final point is that if the servers don't filter text chat for cuss words then how can they filter players? Well that's ok, UMG and PHX servers can use players of his caliber.

Comment

Yo Yo Yo Right BAD BOY in d HOUSE !!! I have had message "You have been forcibly removed from the game" I've had it a few times before, but today I had only been in the game for literally a couple of seconds. no warning no nothing ?? what this crazy $!HT ?? I am so SEXY - bad.80y for life - who loves you like bad.80y ... nobody !!! Remember kids if you cant be good be SEXY bad.80y loves you

Comment

You've be banned. Because of your abuse and sexual talk. That's how things go. Maybe when you're allowed back you'll think about what you say.

Comment

Originally posted by bad.80y View Post
                Yo Yo Yo Right BAD BOY in d HOUSE !!! I have had message "You have been forcibly removed from the game" I've had it a few times before, but today I had only been in the game for literally a couple of seconds. no warning no nothing ?? what this crazy $!HT ?? I am so SEXY - bad.80y for life - who loves you like bad.80y ... nobody !!! Remember kids if you cant be good be SEXY bad.80y loves you
                You need banned from the forums as well. In fact, you should be banned from the entire planet until you learn to speak and act in public.

Comment

o what a pile of dribble last time I checked this game was rated 18 I say what I want to say all in good hummor I do not single anyone out and never do racism or politics - I am so sexy!! who loves you like bad.80y? i love all you guys i can dance all day bad.80y for life whats the harm in this just remember if you cant be good be SEXY !!!!

Comment

No your language is beyond what we tolerate on the servers. You have been warned several times. You only brought it on yourself.

Comment

*I can't post it here because it will be auto-censored, so I shall link to it. I chose it because Mr Evil was already taken, as were many other names I tried. I'm not changing it now.
                      I can't believe I've been playing online with you in pubs this whole time and never knew due to the different nick. lol

F*ckingGameSpy is a funny nick, but I can see why it's auto censored. There is no real economical way they can censor every nick by hand, so some automation must be used. The majority of the time they are probably right to censor a name with f*ck in it, so they err on that side.

Comment

sticky censorship wicket

UT3 is an internationally shared forum that spans wide regional and demographic ranges, so the desire (for some) to regulate communication between players within the game is understandable, however…. speaking mostly but not exclusively for Warfare mode, let's not forget this is a simulation of war in which we kill each other and are rewarded for it.

Miss ya “Evil” and hope your quite entertaining real name gets unbanned. Always glad to heal or die trying, CaptainQuirk.

Comment

[QUOTE=nohairs;25521460]UT3 is an internationally shared forum that spans wide regional and demographic ranges, so the desire (for some) to regulate communication between players within the game is understandable, however…. speaking mostly but not exclusively for Warfare mode, let's not forget this is a simulation of war in which we kill each other and are rewarded for it.

this is so true so why are people getting upset this is WAR bad.80y loves yeah

Comment

****ingGameSpy's nick will be banned, automatically. Inappropriate names containing inappropriate words just are. That's the way it is.

Bad Boy is banned because of his abusive and inappropriate language whilst playing.

Comment

I don't know what he said to get banned, but if he was spamming things like this:
                              I am so sexy!! who loves you like bad.80y? i love all you guys i can dance all day bad.80y for life whats the harm in this just remember if you cant be good be SEXY !!!!
                              then I'd ban him too just because he's annoying.

Comment

Working...
                              X