Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by nDP::Deathmaker View Post
    There are two versions the dos version witch you can make a boot disk and boot from our there is a windows version witch there is limited on the amount of memory it will test at one time just run either of them it will take some time depending on the amount of mem you have in your system.

PEACE

-DM
    Thank You!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There are two versions the dos version witch you can make a boot disk and boot from our there is a windows version witch there is limited on the amount of memory it will test at one time just run either of them it will take some time depending on the amount of mem you have in your system.

PEACE

-DM

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How do I use memtest? I can't figure it out...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for the tips & I'll try the thing about the INI fixes.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    To find you GPU temperatures, download nTune from Nvidia.com and click on Monitor Temperature in the Nvidia Control Panel (make sure you have the latest drivers, too). Also, did you try the INI fixes posted in the Stickied Troubleshooting FAQ thread?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Several things could be wrong if the computer is crashing and rebooting it could be a memory problem I would suggest running memtest on your memory here is a link. MEMTEST also there is another program called PC Wizard with a array of tools including a temp monitor here is the link to that.
    http://pc-wizard-2008.en.softonic.com/

As for the actual temps of your CPU and motherboard you should be able to find out from the manufacture plus it will depend on the cooling system you have in play.

Hope this helps man.

PEACE

-DM

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Game crashes once out of 5!!

Game crashes once out of 5!!

My game won't stop crashing! Sometimes, I open the game & it crashes automaticaly! Usually, I load a map, and it quits. Happened about twice that my computer rebooted. I installed the game about 2 weeks ago because I reformated and all my drivers are installed. Here are my specs:

MB:ASUS M2N-E - nForce 570 SLI
    Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+ (2.61 GHZ)
    Memory: 2GB
    Graphic Card: Nvidia 7900 GS

What are my maximum temperature for my motherboard & graphic card because I cannot find them and I think this might be the reason why my computer reboots by itself. (Googled)
Working...
X