crash.. help plz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crash.. help plz?

so every time i try to play a game, it crashes in the middle of loading the map.. i've tried reinstalling and everything, and even with a fresh install it still does it..

it just came up out of nowhere, i had no problem playing before, and all of the sudden i can't play anymore?
    so if anyone knows what i could do to fix this it would be much appreciated, thanks.

details: black screen, then the microsoft error comes up "an error occurred and had to close blahblahblah" and i click dont send andyeah, no playing..
    it does this with every map, regardless of game type or mutators or anything, and i have no custom content installed.

Epic doesn't give support for their games. You'll have to try new drivers or wait for a patch.

Comment

alright i'll wait for a patch i spose.

Comment

well i did update my drivers, and i patched to 1.2 but still no good :/
        its just weird that it would work perfectly fine, and then one day it just stopped working..
        i haven't messed with the ut3 files, or installed anything funny recently.

Comment

Delete all the INI files in My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Config. What are your computer specs? The stickied Troubleshootin FAQ thread at the top of this forum has some INI fixes for specific hardware, as does the Tracked Issues thread.

Comment

fixed =) thanks D-Hunter.

Comment

Working...
            X