Headset for UT3 - Still having issues!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headset for UT3 - Still having issues!

Is anyone still having issues with hearing others on UT3? I have a Jabra headset that I know is configured correctly. I have tested it and can hear myself in it. When I am playing, others can hear me but, I cannot hear them. Ideas?

With the release of the new patch it should of fixed itself. Other than that try getting a wired usb headset instead of using a bluetooth(If u are). And make sure u press the right directional button to talk. sorry again bro about booting u. If u get the headset to work i would love to critique ur game and give u some advice that will make u a better player. be cool man see u on the GOW server

Comment

Originally posted by NOOTSAC View Post
      With the release of the new patch it should of fixed itself. Other than that try getting a wired usb headset instead of using a bluetooth(If u are). And make sure u press the right directional button to talk. sorry again bro about booting u. If u get the headset to work i would love to critique ur game and give u some advice that will make u a better player. be cool man see u on the GOW server
      yeah my blue tooth wont let me talk still (I can hear though) so I been using my USB headset

Comment

Audio in UT3 sucks. In the serverbrowser, when I scroll up or down really fast, the audio starts cracking.

Comment

Originally posted by NOOTSAC View Post
          Headset is all worked out, thanks For noobs like me that are having issues. Don't forget to go into the settings of the actual game and enable your mic. I was focusing on the settings in my ps3 and not the game. Typical PEBKAC error.
          See you folks out there in Warfare and VCTF.

Noot - Any advice is appreciated. I seemed to have hit a plateau in my gameplay.

Comment

Working...
          X