somthing's up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    yeah umm, i know different people are .... queer but, why would u spend actually nvm. probably worth the upgrade caz u get better gameplay.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    sounds like a user error after all. A simple reinstall fixed the problem....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    k i was fooling around and i went out and bought Gears of War for pc and put it in and it ran np so i put in ut3 and it has been running faster than ever thank you for all of the help guys bye.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Andeh View Post
    Sounds to me like you didnt install your graphics card correctly when you had XP on. Installing Vista would have meant reinstalling the graphics drives which would have probably been installed correctly this time, hence UT3 working now.
    Don't make too many assumptions, there are OS-related problems in many games including UT3. Not everything is the 'user's' fault just because it works for you.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I dont know it may be that but i think he said he bought the card after the problem occured.If this is not the case, probably Andeh is right and you shouldnt worry anymore.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by xavier1221 View Post
    i fixed it for now but i had to put in Windows Vista though
    Sounds to me like you didnt install your graphics card correctly when you had XP on. Installing Vista would have meant reinstalling the graphics drives which would have probably been installed correctly this time, hence UT3 working now.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    $70? where did you get it? any ways, try (as a last resort) deleting EVERYTHING, and reinstall it, but ONLY as a last resort.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i fixed it for now but i had to put in Windows Vista though

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i did and it still didn't work but it is so annoying i spent $126 on a video card plus $70.00 on the ut3 game and it won't work any more

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Chances are you had some sort of error when the patch installed. Try uninstalling and then a clean install.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well if you can play the game without patching or patching only to 1.1, then it is definatly the patch, but that seems a little odd :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    might be this

i was thinking could it be the 1.2 patch????

Leave a comment:

• replied
    well mine is a msi K8N Neo4-F and ram is 2x 1GB Kingston Hyper-X same as that and my gpu is a Bfg 8600 gts pci-E running on xp pro 32-bit and a amd athlon 64 3200+ and amd brand fan

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i think it is a imcompatibility issue with my motherboard and video card
    Doubtful. What motherboard do you have? Maybe you could provide full specs?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    well it was doing it before also so i got a 8600 gts i was running on a 7600 gt but it is still doing it i am so mad i spent $126.99 and now i think it is a imcompatibility issue with my motherboard and video card

Leave a comment:

Working...
X