UT3 crashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 crashes

well i got UT3 for christmas and havnt been able to play it cause my computer didnt hold all of the recommended requirements... ive installed the games several times, recently reformatted and reinstalled everything, but im still getting the same issues which is the game crashing when i click the campain at the start of chapter 3 which is called arsenal,

im on windows xp professional 2.8 ghz amd 64 series dual core, i got the geforce 8600GT 512mb video card and 1 gig ram plz help

i forgot to mention that it either jams on the loading screen.... or right at the start of the match, if i get into the match, the graphics are stuffed and then it jams anyway and crashes my graphics card drivers are updated

Comment

For the first week of play on UT that happened to moi but one day wen i opened it there was some update with the .exe ...now it works perfect (xcept for the occasional crash once per fortnight)

Comment

Did you try the INI fixes posted in the Stickies? If those don't work, then you're out of luck like the rest of us.

Comment

yea a message came up when i opened the game sayin the .ini was out of date and automatically updated it... i read that avg stuffs it up thing is my friend has avg too and his doesnt stuff up, i might just take the game back

Comment

Working...
          X