Unreal Tournament 3 installation trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal Tournament 3 installation trouble

Okay so about a quarter of the way through my installation of UT3 I get the message "Error 2350.FDI server error". From what I understand this can be related to either: a scratched disc (which I ruled out by trying my friends disk), or a corrupt version of windows installer (which I also ruled out because I reinstalled the latest version). Out of desperation, I tried copying the entire contents of UT3 to my local disk, but halfway through, I got an I/O device error. Does that mean that my dvd drive is incompatible with UT3? Here's what I have: DVD-16X BDV316B. Is there some kind of driver update I can get?

If you want, I'll post my dxdiag report as well. Thanks in advance

Originally posted by tkpb938 View Post
    Okay so about a quarter of the way through my installation of UT3 I get the message "Error 2350.FDI server error". From what I understand this can be related to either: a scratched disc (which I ruled out by trying my friends disk), or a corrupt version of windows installer (which I also ruled out because I reinstalled the latest version). Out of desperation, I tried copying the entire contents of UT3 to my local disk, but halfway through, I got an I/O device error. Does that mean that my dvd drive is incompatible with UT3? Here's what I have: DVD-16X BDV316B. Is there some kind of driver update I can get?

If you want, I'll post my dxdiag report as well. Thanks in advance
    try making an iso of it instead copying the files

use clonecd or something to make one, and use daemontools to mount it

Comment

Working...
    X