ps3modtool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ps3modtool

I can't find a thread about this, but if there is one then please tell me. Okay, my problem is that I want to use mods for on UT3 (ps3), but in order to do that I need to install the ps3modtool. Everytime I try to do this I get to the end and it asks me to browse my computer and locate where it's been installed. I can't find it no matter what I do. It sounds like a dumb problem, but it's preventing me from getting mods and **** so please help if you can. THANK YOU!

I don't understand what do you want to do,but if you want to install mods check this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70Nxi0Wjjps

Comment

The PS3 ModTool won't help you GET mods. Its desinged function is for pc modder to convert the maps they have worked so hard on so that the PS3 community can also enjoy them.

If you are looking to download mods to use on your PS3, try a site like UT3MOD.com. They have a tutorial on how its done.

Comment

My problem is that I can't install the ps3modtool onto my computer. When it asks you to browse your computer to find where ps3modtools is installed, it keeps telling me that it's not installed there and that the patch didn't intall properly, patch failed to intsall, ect.

Comment

I think I might be confused about something, actually, I know I am. When it asks me to browse my computer it wants me to find where UT3 is installed. Does that meant that I have to have UT3 for my computer too? I just want mods for my ps3. That's all I want.

Comment

Originally posted by owy View Post
            I think I might be confused about something, actually, I know I am. When it asks me to browse my computer it wants me to find where UT3 is installed. Does that meant that I have to have UT3 for my computer too? I just want mods for my ps3. That's all I want.
            You can't make or cook mods without the PC version of UT3. You can still download mods already cooked for the PS3. You don't need the mod tools for that.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Hunter View Post
              You can't make or cook mods without the PC version of UT3. You can still download mods already cooked for the PS3. You don't need the mod tools for that.
              Okay, so where do I get those from? I need to use a USB drive don't I? To transfer it from my pc to my ps3? All I want is to have 3rd person view. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
              X