(PS3) Cannot download Core

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(PS3) Cannot download Core

Whenever I play online, for most of the matches, when I attempt to connect, it says "Cannot download Core package" or something along those lines.

I looked at the Mods section in the manual, and it just says "Mods will automatically be downloaded when you connect to a server that uses them"

So how do I download Core?
    What exactly is wrong here?

The cannot download core package problem and mods are 2 different things. The core package problem i think is related to EU and US retail versions of the game not being compatiable with each other yet, so for example someone with a US copy cannot play someone with a EU copy and vice versa. (so you'll need to find people with the same version or wait for a fix)

Mods are what people make on pcs which add new mutators, maps, characters and much more to the game but, you need to download the converted or "cooked" version of them specially made for PS3 onto a mem stick with the correct file structure. Then import them thru community- content menu. Theres plenty of places you can find more info on this.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Lord I have the same problem...it usually only happens on deathmatch or team deathmatch....for some reason CTF rarely pops that error message...it gets frustrating trying to play online.

Comment

Working...
      X