Registration Key Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Registration Key Problem

While starting up my bought (exaggerated to prevent stupid replies) collectors edition of UT3 today it decided to prompt me for the registration key. Thinking to myself that it was just another one of the various annoyances I've come across in UT3, I reluctantly grabbed my UT3 manual and typed in the registration key to find, to my surprise, it's invalid now! I tried the basics; restarting and reinstalling but it still likes to think it's invalid. Any idea what might be wrong? Has this happened to anyone else yet? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
    Aeonic

your keys been stolin

Comment

did u try all caps when u entered the code

Comment

I figured it may have been stolen but why would it only be a one-way invalidation? I mean, how would they be able to validate the code while I had it in use but I wouldn’t be able to do the same while they have it in use? As for using caps, I tried entering the registration key with both caps on and off and neither worked.

Comment

Have you contacted Midway about this?

Comment

Originally posted by LuuKoO View Post
            There is a topic about this

here

I believe the proposed answer (as to be found at the end of the thread) was to make a new account in windows.
            Let us know if that worked for you.

Comment

Well, it’s working for me now. I just ran a UT3 key remover by FaNtAsy (found a torrent for it), restarted the game, and it accepted my key the next time I typed it in. I’m not too sure if that’s actually what helped though, all program did was display an error symbol and then vista said it didn’t install but that's the only thing I tried before it started working again.

Comment

Working...
              X