Resolution problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resolution problems

I'm trying to play UT3 at a higher resolution, but I cant seem to change the setting. What happens is I press 1280x1024, it goes black, then pops back up 30 seconds later, displaying 1280x1024 in the box, I then hit back, but its still running at 800x600.

Can anybody help?

I have UT3 patched to the highest, I'm running a rig with Dual Core 2, 2.66Ghz, XFX 8800gt factory overclocked, 3Gb RAM etc.

Thanks in advance.

I'm sure you have but did you press "apply" at the bottom of the screen?

Comment

he would have had to hit apply for the resolution to initially adjust. The catch is he has to hit the button labeled "ok" to accept the resolution change. If that doesn't happen it will revert back automatically after 15 seconds.

Comment

Make sure you have Forceware 169.28 or better for you Geforce card. What kind of monitor do you have? Maybe the monitor needs new drivers itself.

Comment

That's the thing, there is no OK button to push, just the Apply button, which doesn't seem to do anything except make the screen black for 30 secs. unless I'm being a total idiot and am missing something. I really don't get why it wont stay at 1280x1024, I run everything else at that resolution without any problems.

All my drivers are now updated, my monitor is a Dell 19" LCD.

Comment

Working...
          X